To join go to the Membership page choose between individual or business signup
- Complete the web subscriber phase by using a real email address
- Click the link in your email to confirm your subscription
- Complete the purchase of your choice
- Go to your member portal and complete the questionnaire online
Our team will then review your application and if approved give you access to all member material.
You can purchase your membership, event tickets, courses and shop products on our website via Credit Card or BPay.
Our website has the ability for logged in users to request an answer from a GEA staff member. This will allow you to keep a record of answers to your questions for reference.
- Login with your email address and password (if you do not have a password - click the Request Password link on the login screen).
- You will now by in your 'My Portal'.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and select Support Request (this will show a list of any old open or completed Requests you have made).
- To create a new Support Ticket - Click on the orange button and enter the details of your question.
- Our staff will be advised of your request and get back to you through this system.
- You should login and check for answers in your 'My Portal' section of the website.
- Once the Support Ticket is complete, our team will mark is as such and it will automatically be moved from Open Support Tickets to Support Ticket History.
We have noticed that a few of our members have been experiencing some difficulties logging into their accounts and are unaware of our new online payment system.
Please reset your password using the link below /user/password or alternatively please go to the "log in" section and click on "Request new password". You should be sent an automatic email from the system advising you of your new password.