Our website has the ability for logged in users to request an answer from a GEA staff member. This will allow you to keep a record of answers to your questions for reference.
- Login with your email address and password (if you do not have a password - click the Request Password link on the login screen).
- You will now by in your 'My Portal'.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and select Support Request (this will show a list of any old open or completed Requests you have made).
- To create a new Support Ticket - Click on the orange button and enter the details of your question.
- Our staff will be advised of your request and get back to you through this system.
- You should login and check for answers in your 'My Portal' section of the website.
- Once the Support Ticket is complete, our team will mark is as such and it will automatically be moved from Open Support Tickets to Support Ticket History.