SOLD OUT: GEA Boardroom Breakfast with the Queensland Minister for Natural Resources, Mines and Energy Dr Anthony Lynham
Gladstone Engineering Alliance’s October Boardroom Breakfast will host the Queensland Minister for Natural Resources, Mines and Energy Dr Anthony Lynham at the GEA office (4/69 Goondoon St) on October 23 from 7.30am to 9am.
Boardroom Breakfast events are an intimate affair with no more than 15 attendees which allows those attendees to ask questions directly to the Minister to receive a correct and informed answer.
Dr Lynham will discuss current issues within the resource sector including the current state of the sector in today's economic climate as well as answer specific questions from attendees.
Cost: $55 includes breakfast.
GEA September Boardroom Breakfast Registrations Closed - SOLD OUT
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGED IN TO RECEIVE MEMBER PRICE!
- Click on the register now button
- Complete your details (Email, Name, Business) if you have a website login - input your email and click look-up button this will automatically pre-fill your details that we have on file.
- Click Add to Cart
- Select the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Check your item is correct and select checkout
- Select your payment method and check address details are correct
- If paying with credit card you will be asked to input your details, if paying via invoice a Tax Invoice will be emailed for payment within 7 days. If it's a free event, you still need to go through the checkout process so that we can add you to the attendee list.
- Confirm Order Details and click place order
If you require assistance please contact the GEA Office.