Member Professional Development Opportunity: Tendering for Business Workshop
Presented by the Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning this workshop will help you to:
- Know how to submit a conforming tender
- Clearly understand how tenders are evaluated and awarded
- Understand how to maximise your chances of winning a tender
Guest Speaker: Shell's QGC Business's CP Manager - Midstream Rob Falconer
- What: Tendering for Business Workshop (morning tea included)
- Where: GEA Office
- When: October 29
- Time: 7:30-11:00am
- Price: $25 per person
- Click on the register now button
- Complete your details (Email, Name, Business) if you have a website login - input your email and click look-up button this will automatically pre-fill your details that we have on file
- Click on 'add to cart'
- Select the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Check your item is correct and select checkout
- Select your payment method and check address details are correct
- If paying with credit card you will be asked to input your details, if paying via invoice a Tax Invoice will be emailed for payment within 7 days. If it's a free event, you still need to go through the checkout process so that we can add you to the attendee list.
- Confirm order details and click 'place order'
If you require assistance with purchasing a ticket please contact the GEA Office on 07 4972 9060.