Invest In You: Social Media Basics For Businesses
*Please Note: Due to COVID-19 this workshop will be presented virtually via Zoom. The first workshop on Facebook will take place on May 14 and run from 9:00 - 11:00 am, while the second LinkedIn workshop will take place on May 21 and run from 9:00 - 10:00am.*
The unique benefit of social media marketing for small business is that it allows you to talk directly to customers.
You can build relationships over time, rather than asking for a sale upfront.
This workshop will cover Facebook and LinkedIn basics to help your business to:
- attract customers, get customer feedback and build customer loyalty
- increase your market reach, including international markets
- do market research and reduce marketing costs
- increase revenue by building customer networks and advertising
- develop your brand
- exchange ideas to improve the way you do business
- recruit skilled staff for example through job networking sites like LinkedIn
- increase traffic to your website and improve its search engine ranking
- keep an eye on your competitors
This workshop will be presented by the creative team at
If you are a GEA member please ensure you are logged in to receive the member ticket price.
- Click on the register now button
- Complete your details (Email, Name, Business) if you have a website login - input your email and click look-up button this will automatically pre-fill your details that we have on file
- Click on 'add to cart'
- Select the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Check if your item is correct and select checkout
- Select your payment method and check address details are correct
- If paying with credit card you will be asked to input your details, if paying via invoice a Tax Invoice will be emailed for payment within 7 days. If it's a free event, you still need to go through the checkout process so that we can add you to the attendee list.
- Confirm order details and click 'place order'
If you require assistance with purchasing a ticket please contact the GEA Office on 07 4972 9060.