Industry Update Breakfast with Mercurius Australia
Mercurius Australia Pty Ltd are designing, and want to fabricate and construct, a skid mounted pilot plant to be installed at Northern Oil Refinery (NOR) in Gladstone, to convert biomass/ fibre into chemicals and fuels.
An Australian subsidiary of Mercurius Biorefining Inc., Mercurius Australia has received funding from the Department of State Development to validate their biorefining technology based on sugarcane bagasse feedstocks, in Queensland.
PROCOM, a Brisbane based process engineering company, is engaged to complete the FEED and Detailed Design for the pilot plant.
Following completion of this, it is intended to process to tender for the Procurement and Construction phase.
More information on the Mercurius technology can be found here.
GEA is proud to host the Mercurius Australia Team for our November 2019 Industry Update.
- What: Mercurius Australia Team Update (includes breakfast)
- Where: Yaralla Sports Club
- When: November 12
- Time: 7:00-9:00am (for a 7:30am start)
- Price: $45 for GEA Members and $75 for non-members
Please Note: GEA Members the listed ticket price will drop once your member email is entered.
If you are a GEA Member please ensure you are logged in to receive the member ticket price.
- Click on the register now button
- Complete your details (Email, Name, Business) if you have a website login - input your email and click look-up button this will automatically pre-fill your details that we have on file
- Click on 'add to cart'
- Select the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Check your item is correct and select checkout
- Select your payment method and check address details are correct
- If paying with credit card you will be asked to input your details, if paying via invoice a Tax Invoice will be emailed for payment within 7 days. If it's a free event, you still need to go through the checkout process so that we can add you to the attendee list.
- Confirm order details and click 'place order'
If you require assistance with purchasing a ticket please contact the GEA Office on 07 4972 9060.