Industry Update Breakfast with Cement Australia and QGC
Proudly sponsored by Apricity Finance, the Industry Update will feature a presentation from Cement Australia’s Chief Operating Officer Michael Williams who’ll deliver an overview of Cement Australia’s operations, planned shutdowns and maintenance programs for 2019.
Cement Australia’s presentation will be followed by QGC. Delivered by QGC’s Local Content Manager Kirsten Snyman, QGC will deliver an update on operations and local procurement opportunities including an overview of their new supplier portal – the EconomX platform.
GEA Industry Update Breakfast - August 23 from 7.30am to 9am @ Yaralla – Registrations 7am. GEA Members $50.00 – Non Members $85.00 - Breakfast included. For tickets go to gea.asn.au or ph: 4972 9060.
Please note: A Special General Meeting will immediately follow the Industry Update from 9.15am to 9.30am to discuss proposed GEA constitutional changes.
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGED IN TO RECEIVE MEMBER PRICE!
- Click on the register now button
- Complete your details (Email, Name, Business) if you have a website login - input your email and click look-up button this will automatically pre-fill your details that we have on file.
- Click Add to Cart
- Select the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Check your item is correct and select checkout
- Select your payment method and check address details are correct
- If paying with credit card you will be asked to input your details, if paying via invoice a Tax Invoice will be emailed for payment within 7 days. If it's a free event, you still need to go through the checkout process so that we can add you to the attendee list.
- Confirm Order Details and click place order
If you require assistance please contact the GEA Office.