Industry Update Breakfast with Adani Australia CEO Lukas Dow
Gladstone Engineering Alliance’s November Industry Update Breakfast will host Adani Australia CEO Lukas Dow at the Yaralla Sport Club on November 1 from 7.30am to 9am - Registrations from 7am.
The Industry Update will feature a presentation from Adani Australia CEO Lukas Dow who’ll deliver an overview and update on the Adani Carmichael Mine and Rail Project including their procurement program - the EconomX platform.
GEA Industry Update Breakfast - Thursday, November 1 from 7.30am to 9am @ Yaralla Sports Club – Registrations 7am. GEA Members $40.00 – Non Members $55.00 - Breakfast included. For tickets go to gea.asn.au or ph: 4972 9060.
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN TO RECEIVE MEMBER PRICE!
- Click on the register now button
- Complete your details (Email, Name, Business) if you have a website login - input your email and click look-up button this will automatically pre-fill your details that we have on file.
- Click Add to Cart
- Select the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Check your item is correct and select checkout
- Select your payment method and check address details are correct
- If paying with credit card you will be asked to input your details, if paying via invoice a Tax Invoice will be emailed for payment within 7 days. If it's a free event, you still need to go through the checkout process so that we can add you to the attendee list.
- Confirm Order Details and click place order
If you require assistance please contact the GEA Office.