Hydrogen Industry Briefing
Stanwell has a vision for a large-scale, low emissions, hydrogen export industry in Central Queensland.
CQ is an ideal location for scaling up the hydrogen industry due to its high quality renewable energy resources, available land and water, and access to major port infrastructure.
It also has a well-established supply chain with relevant experience in delivering new, large-scale industry.
Hear from Stanwell's Executive General Manager Stephen Quilter and General Manager Commercial Stategy Delivery Richard Jeffery, as they present on Stanwell's roadmap to achieve the this vision.
NERA has been tasked with establishing a national hydrogen industry cluster, as part of Australia's national hydrogen strategy released in November 2019.
The cluster will drive crucial collaboration across the emerging hydrogen value chain, building the scale and capabilities of existing industry start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs, and further leveraging and developing their technologies that will sustain a clean, innovative, competitive and safe hydrogen industry.
Hear from NERA's General Manager Innovation and Stakeholder Engagement (East Coast) Paul Hodgson as he discusses how local SMEs can prepare for the emerging hydrogen industry.
WHAT: Hydrogen Industry Briefing
WHERE: GEA Office
WHEN: February 26
TICKETS: $25 for members and $50 for non-members
TIME: 2:00 - 4:00pm
INCLUED: Afternoon tea
*Please note ticket payment is required at least three business days prior to all events. Any tickets cancelled within three business days of any GEA events will not be refunded.
If you are a GEA Member please ensure you are logged in to receive the member ticket price.
- Click on the register now button
- Complete your details (Email, Name, Business) if you have a website login - input your email and click look-up button this will automatically pre-fill your details that we have on file
- Click on 'add to cart'
- Select the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Check your item is correct and select checkout
- Select your payment method and check address details are correct
- If paying with credit card you will be asked to input your details, if paying via invoice a Tax Invoice will be emailed for payment within 7 days. If it's a free event, you still need to go through the checkout process so that we can add you to the attendee list.
- Confirm order details and click 'place order'
If you require assistance with purchasing a ticket or the member discount is not reflecting, please contact the GEA Office on 07 4972 9060 or email email@example.com.