Growing your business through branding, marketing, sales and business capabilities workshop
The GEA in conjunction with Aus Industry will be hosting a free one day presentation and workshop on business branding, marketing, sales and business capabilities/case study writing.
The presentation/workshop will cover:
- Business owners able to identify their strengths – tools to help them do this – define value proposition based on strategy, which in turn based on what makes the business money (margin specifically);
- Strategies provided to help owners identify core competencies and business skills that drives profit making activities/products – examples provided such as business model canvas (identifying the tools and what they do, not necessarily going through them in depth);
- Reinforcement that unique skills are usually based on sound management processes;
- Business owners given skills to enable them to develop brands/profiles that showcase their strengths;
- Business owners able to identify the market they are in/entering and positioning their business’s offering to meet client needs. How to do this .What existing resources to use - surveys, databases, business orgs, peak bodies, etc.
- Business owners given skills to develop customer relationship strategies and advice on what tools to use.
- Business owners made aware of collateral needed, including case studies (relevant to market being entered) and targeted capability statements. For both, overview only required, with templates for attendees to take and work on individually back in their business.
- Business owners given skills/resources to train key staff members to use these tools to “sell” the business.
The free presentation/workshop will be held at the GEA office training room (69 Goondoon St, Gladstone) from 9am to 4pm on Wednesday, February 14.
Positions for the GEA/Aus Industry presentation/workshop will go fast. Register your seat NOW.