GEA March Industry Update: Eaton Place (Hummock Hill Island - Pacificus Tourism Project) and Australian Future Energy
The GEA's March Industry Update will host Eaton Place (Hummock Hill Island Development - Pacificus Tourism Project) and Australian Future Energy at the Yaralla Sports Centre on March 7.
The GEA March Industry Update will feature Eaton Place (Hummock Hill Island Development) and Australian Future Energy who’ll both highlight their potential procurement opportunities over the next three years.
Queensland’s independent coordinator-general approved Eaton Place's $1.2 billion tourism project on Hummock Hill Island in November last year. The proposal will deliver an integrated, master-planned resort on Hummock Hill Island 30km south-east of Gladstone. Plans include tourist accommodation, holiday units, camping grounds,potential permanent housing, commercial and retail outlets, a range of community and recreation facilities including a boat ramp, cultural centre and an 18-hole golf course, and a bridge to the mainland. Construction scheduled to start 2020.
Australian Future Energy (AFE) is a vertically integrated energy generation company utilising low value unmarketable coal. AFE proposes to convert 1.5 million tonnes per annum of coal to produce up to 330,000 tonnes of ammonia per annum, six to eight petajoules of synthetic natural gas per annum and up to 96 megawatts of electrical power generated from waste gas and heat. AFE estimate that 1280 indirect jobs would be created during the operational phase, generating significant additional jobs for regional suppliers and contractors as well as increased employment opportunities.
Sponsorship opportunties for this event are still available. Call the GEA for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
GEA Industry Update Breakfast - Thursday, March 7 from 7.30am to 9am @ Yaralla Sports Club – Registrations 7am. GEA Members $50.00 + gst – Non Members $75.00 + gst - Breakfast included. For tickets go to gea.asn.au or ph: 4972 9060.
To register for the above event please use blue link below: Please note: If you're a GEA member the listed ticket price will drop once your member email is entered.
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN TO RECEIVE MEMBER PRICE!
- Click on the register now button
- Complete your details (Email, Name, Business) if you have a website login - input your email and click look-up button this will automatically pre-fill your details that we have on file.
- Click Add to Cart
- Select the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Check your item is correct and select checkout
- Select your payment method and check address details are correct
- If paying with credit card you will be asked to input your details, if paying via invoice a Tax Invoice will be emailed for payment within 7 days. If it's a free event, you still need to go through the checkout process so that we can add you to the attendee list.
- Confirm Order Details and click place order
If you require assistance please contact the GEA Office.