GEA February Industry Update: Orica and Renew Estate (Rodd's Bay Solar Farm)
The GEA's February Industry Update will host Orica & Renew Estate (Rodds Bay Solar Farm) at the Yaralla Sports Centre on February 14.
Proudly sponsored by One Source Valves, the GEA February Industry Update will feature Orica and Renew Estate (Rodds Bay Solar Farm) who’ll both highlight maintenance and procurement opportunities in 2019/20.
The approved $400M Rodds Bay Solar Farm is a 300 megawatt (MW) project located near the township of Bororen, approximately 50km south of Gladstone. Renew Estate are expected to bring the major contractor for the project who will assist with the presentation as well as with any questions asked. For more information on the Rodds Bay Solar Farm download fact sheet here.
As Orica has evolved into the multi-billion dollar, global company that it is today, they have maintained proud traditions of leadership, innovation, quality and safety. The GEA February Update will feature Orica manager Viney Kumer who'll give a rundown of Orica's operations including their future direction and maintenance/procurement program for 2019/20.
GEA Industry Update Breakfast - Thursday, February 14 from 7.30am to 9am @ Yaralla Sports Club – Registrations 7am. GEA Members $50.00 + gst – Non Members $75.00 + gst - Breakfast included. For tickets go to gea.asn.au or ph: 4972 9060.
To register for the above event please use blue link below: Please note: If you're a GEA member the listed ticket price will drop once your member email is entered.
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN TO RECEIVE MEMBER PRICE!
- Click on the register now button
- Complete your details (Email, Name, Business) if you have a website login - input your email and click look-up button this will automatically pre-fill your details that we have on file.
- Click Add to Cart
- Select the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Check your item is correct and select checkout
- Select your payment method and check address details are correct
- If paying with credit card you will be asked to input your details, if paying via invoice a Tax Invoice will be emailed for payment within 7 days. If it's a free event, you still need to go through the checkout process so that we can add you to the attendee list.
- Confirm Order Details and click place order
If you require assistance please contact the GEA Office.