GEA Connecting Suppliers - Andersons Auto City
The GEA would like to welcome you to our 2019 Connecting Suppliers event, a casual networking business event designed to showcase not only GEA members’ capacities and capabilities but their own supply chains that support their business.
One of GEA’s core aims is linking our members to real opportunities and to achieve those goals the GEA initiate connections between industry and suppliers in support of SME’s working in the region.
Connecting Suppliers events celebrate the diversity of our local supply chain as it’s those links that make business and community connect, create and thrive. GEA member businesses range from mechanical and manufacturing businesses to the services sector with each having their own individual supply chains and we invite you to invite others to these great networking and fun events.
- Come and meet GEA members and their own supply chain and gain valuable contacts;
- Make business connections that matter and see how your business can improve its own supply chain;
- Hear the stories, get business advice or just network with local industry professionals and hear how they improved their business by strengthening their supply chains.
This May the GEA are celebrating our supply chain at:
- WHEN: Tuesday, May 28, 2019
- WHERE: Andersons Auto City Gladstone, 55 Yarroon St.
- TIME: 5pm onwards
- Light food and drinks supplied
RSVP: Please rsvp by emailing email@example.com
For more information phone the GEA on 4972 9060