GEA Charity Golf Day 2018
Tee off at 8.00am for a 3 person ambrose, with lunch and refreshments provided throughout the 18 holes of golf followed by a prize presentation on completion of the course.
The 2018 event will be held on Friday 20 July 2018 at the Gladstone Golf Club. This year the one day Ambrose event is expected to draw a full course of 120 players for a day of 18 hole golf. This event attracts senior executives from local organisations and provides a valuable networking forum, as well as a chance to speak with new businesses and form alliances.
Every player receives a suvival kit, there are great prizes to be won (including a competition for the best dressed team), every hole around the course will have activities and each player will be provide with food and beverages.
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SPONSORS
$170 Members - Login to receive Member price
Price Includes teams of 3, Green Fees, On-Course lunch and 18 complimentary drink tickets per team (beer, UDL and soft drinks).
Additional beverages will be available for purchase from the drink stalls and bar on the course.
TO REGISTER PLEASE CLICK ON THE YOUR TEAM BUTTON
- Complete your details (Email, Name, Business) if you have a website login - input your email and click look-up button this will automatically pre-fill your details that we have on file.
- Click Add to Cart
- Select the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Check your item is correct and select checkout
- Select your payment method and check address details are correct
- If paying with credit card you will be asked to input your details, if paying via invoice a Tax Invoice will be emailed for payment within 7 days. If it's a free event, you still need to go through the checkout process so that we can add you to the attendee list.
- Confirm Order Details and click place order
If you require assistance please contact the GEA Office.