Family Movie Night
Bring your picnic blankets, pillows and CASH (for donations ;) - can't forget the donations), and enjoy a free screening of Abominable at the Gladstone Ports Corporation's Marina Stage to raise much needed funds for the Gladstone Drought Appeal.
From 5pm the following kids entertainment will be up and running:
- Face painting and balloon twisting by Happy Faces
- A double dry inflated slide and jumping castle from Giggles Inflatable
Thank you to the following businesses for sponsoring the Family Movie Night kids entertainment:
From 5pm the following food and drink options will be available for purchase:
- Let'z Waffle
- Ownsy's Retro Cafe
- Pipping Hot - Woodfired Pizzas
- Lunchbox Gladstone (Mexican)
- The Community Stall run by GEA, GAPDL, ATQLD and GCCI (BBQ and drinks - softdrink, water and fruit juice, and popcorn and fairy floss)
The movie will screen at about 6:15pm after a welcome by Gladstone Regional Council Mayor Matt Burnett.
If your business would like to suppor the Family Movie Night - Gladstone Drought Appeal Fundraiser please email firstname.lastname@example.org.