Entrepreneurs’ Programme: Expression of Interest
The Gladstone Engineering Alliance (GEA) is looking for expressions of interest from GEA members to participate in a professional development course that will help businesses refine their skills in marketing their business or specific products/services.
The development course is essentially an 'Entrepreneurs' Programme' to assist, enhance and predominately develop your personal or business networking skills, create an elevator pitch to sell your business capabilities and/or products/services, and to cement your marketing brand across industry.
Learning Outcomes for Participants:
- Business owners able to identify their strengths and capabilities – link to overall strategic intent;
- Business owners able to develop a value proposition that focuses on these strengths and capabilities;
- Owners able to develop an elevator pitch to ‘sell their business”;
- Owners able to develop market and opportunity specific capability statements and business case studies;
- Owners able to develop a compelling case using the CQ Supplier Portal template (format will be provided in the next 7 days;
- Owners given tools to measure client response to their marketing strategies.
Facilitated by a professional business adviser, the half day 'Entrepreneurs' Programme' will run on February 21 at the GEA office in Goondoon St and is FREE for all attendees. Spaces are limited.
If you are interested please send your 'expressions of interest' to take part in the programme to firstname.lastname@example.org.