Crisis Leadership Webinar With Joe Rea
Joe Rea was an inspirational leader at Boyne Smelters Limited for 23 years, seven of those as General Manager.
He is well known in the community for his commitment to safety - leading over 1000 employees and contractors to achieving BSL's best ever safety performance of over 2.4 million hours recordable injury free.
And in 2019, under his leadership, BSL was independently assessed with the highest safety maturity rating in Rio Tinto.
Joe is the current chair of the Gladstone Industry Leadership Group, and last year was inducted into GEA's Industry Hall of Fame in recognition of his commitment and contribution to the Gladstone Region.
Since October 2019 Joe has been Rio Tinto's Master Leadership Coach - Pacific Operations.
In a FREE webinar for GEA members, Joe will share insight into:
- The importance of vision and purpose in a crisis
- How real leadership is felt in a crisis
- What it takes to change behaviour
- How coaching can liberate capability
- Effective leadership and traps to avoid during a crisis
*Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
If you are a GEA Member please ensure you are logged in to receive the member ticket price.
- Click on the register now button
- Complete your details (Email, Name, Business) if you have a website login - input your email and click look-up button this will automatically pre-fill your details that we have on file
- Click on 'add to cart'
- Select the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Check if your item is correct and select checkout
- Select your payment method and check address details are correct
- If paying with credit card you will be asked to input your details, if paying via invoice a Tax Invoice will be emailed for payment within 7 days. If it's a free event, you still need to go through the checkout process so that we can add you to the attendee list.
- Confirm order details and click 'place order'
If you require assistance with purchasing a ticket please contact the GEA Office on 07 4972 9060.