CLOSED: GEA December Industry Update: Laing O’Rourke Military Training Initiative Facilities Project
The GEA's December Industry Update will host Laing O’Rourke the major contractor for the Australia-Singapore Military Training Initiative (ASMTI) Facilities Project.
The Managing Contractor for the Australia-Singapore Military Training Initiative (ASMTI) Facilities Project Laing O’Rourke will provide information on the project activities including work packages available and an update on the Shoalwater Bay Training Area (SWBTA) Remediation Project.
Injecting up to $800 million into the regional economy, the Project will deliver enhanced military training areas to the Australian Defence Force (ADF) while fostering Australia’s close relationship with the Singaporean Armed Forces (SAF)..
The construction work, to commence by the end of 2019, will bring significant economic opportunities to the region, create local jobs and investment, and support local industry.
GEA Industry Update Breakfast - Thursday, December 6 from 7.30am to 9am @ Yaralla Sports Club – Registrations 7am. GEA Members $40.00 – Non Members $55.00 - Breakfast included. For tickets go to gea.asn.au or ph: 4972 9060.
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN TO RECEIVE MEMBER PRICE!
- Click on the register now button
- Complete your details (Email, Name, Business) if you have a website login - input your email and click look-up button this will automatically pre-fill your details that we have on file.
- Click Add to Cart
- Select the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Check your item is correct and select checkout
- Select your payment method and check address details are correct
- If paying with credit card you will be asked to input your details, if paying via invoice a Tax Invoice will be emailed for payment within 7 days. If it's a free event, you still need to go through the checkout process so that we can add you to the attendee list.
- Confirm Order Details and click place order
If you require assistance please contact the GEA Office.