Advanced Tendering Strategies Workshop
The workshop is aimed at businesses that have already have experience with tendering and are looking to develop their tender responses further to place them in a position to win more bids.
The workshop will provide skills and techniques to enable participants to:
- Further develop skills to prepare compelling bids through persuasive writing
- Develop strategies through identifying key decision makers, bid strategy, rules of engagement and closing strategies
- Further develop mechanisms during and post bid process
- Group activity to work through a past bid that was unsuccessful
- Group activity to provide pointers on what is missing from a tender bid
Places are strictly limited to 16 businesses, so early registration is recommended. Please only register one participant per business, and advise via email if you will have a second staff member attending (Max 2 people per business)
A light lunch, as well as morning and afternoon tea/coffee, will be provided.
This project is funded by the Australian Governments Entrepreneurs Programme which is a flagship initiative for business competiveness and productivity. It forms part of the Government’s National Innovation and Science Agenda. The Programme uses experienced Advisors and Facilitators, drawn from industry to ensure businesses get the advice and support they need to improve their competitiveness, productivity and to maximize their growth potential. For more information go to www.business.gov.au/EP.
TO REGISTER PLEASE CLICK ON THE REGISTER NOW BUTTON
- Complete your details (Email, Name, Business) if you have a website login - input your email and click look-up button this will automatically pre-fill your details that we have on file.
- Click Add to Cart
- Select the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Check your item is correct and select checkout
- Select your payment method and check address details are correct
- If paying with credit card you will be asked to input your details, if paying via invoice a Tax Invoice will be emailed for payment within 7 days. If it's a free event, you still need to go through the checkout process so that we can add you to the attendee list.
- Confirm Order Details and click place order
If you require assistance please contact the GEA Office.